Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve


 The big day is almost here!  It's Thanksgiving Eve.  Are you ready?  I'm sure I probably am not ready, but I'm kinda used to running around like a chicken turkey with my head cut off.  It is very typical of me.  I make all these lists to avoid being exhausted and then end up thinking up 22 extra things to do anyway.  Oh well.  I'm thankful to have the ability to get exhausted and to have a reason to get exhausted!

This card is off to family up in Maine.  Had hubs decide who we should send each card out to, with a couple changes from me.  Originally, I was going to send this to my parents-in-law because they live on Red Fox Drive.  Hubs liked that idea, but thought that one of the cards with the squirrels was funny because they drive his dad nuts.  Since one of those cards also had foxes peeking out, that's the one they are getting! :)

This seemed good for the family up North since we enjoy so much sweet family time with them!  They feed is wonderful meals and entertain us quite often!  They are another reason we are thankful this holiday season!

I guess I better start finishing off that list huh.  Can't I just hang with you guys instead?????

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!