Monday, March 2, 2015

Lighthouse Sympathy


Thought I would share a couple sympathy cards today.  A customer wanted a few to have on hand and these are a couple that I made.  This is a favorite go-to image for me.  It can work for sympathy, fathers day, guy cards, thinking of you, or even thank you.
I went with a simple palette here.  The photos don't show it well, but the lighthouse is lightly colored with a very pale aqua.  The lighthouse light has a light yellow with some yellow Spica for a glow.  The last two months I spent a TON of time making and mailing out valentine kits.  The way I had to cut paper for them left a lot of Kraft scraps that I used to die cut the little doilies (MFT die).  One of my Etsy buddies in Bavaria and I traded some goodies around the holidays.  Her package had wonderful vintage buttoned that I used to make the gray button/doily embellishment. :)

Well, I'm off to the races!  Hope you have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I never thought about using my lighthouse stamp for sympathy cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!