Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gift Tag Tuesday Part 4


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I know, I know these aren't St. Paddy's items, but they are kinda green. That counts, right?

Welcome to Week 4 of Gift Tag Tuesday!  Today I am sharing yet another set of tags created with the help of my cricut.  Why so many tags you ask?  Every year I bring in a basket of tags to sell to my co-workers.  I always think they won't want them, but each year I have people ask, so I've gotten a head start on making things this year.  I figure whatever I don't sell at work, or on Etsy, I'll end up using myself so it all works out in the end. :)

The "to/from" is from my FAVORITE Avery Elle.  Totally awesome set that includes a laurel wreath, thank you, merry Christmas (see if you can spot it in an upcoming post...), and a few other sentiments in that lusciously beautiful font.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I always think I will make my own tags and then run out of time. Maybe if I start now, they might be completed by December... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!