Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Witchy Treat


These days we aren't allowed to have treats like this at school.  This is almost as good in that it is sweet to look at!

The card is 4.25"X4.25", my favorite size.  The image is PTI, the b&w paper is cut with a PTI die, and the witch hat is an MFT die.  The other goodies are this 'n that from my stash.  I'm thinking I'll make another one and give these out to my roomies on Halloween. :)

Do you have anything fun you do with/for coworkers on Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I always make little treat bags for my school friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is adorable! Perfect for anyone at Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is one yummy looking treat, and I LOVE the twine!!! Marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!