Friday, October 10, 2014

Forgotten, but not lost



I thought I had shared this a while ago, but I scrolled through everything and couldn't find it in a past post.  It was inspired by a class I took many moons ago and uses negative space in such a pretty way.  I should make more cards like this!!! 

It looks like it is so much more work than it really is and the best part is you have a great shaped piece to use on another project!  Love when that happens.  Now if I would only stop hoarding all those "pieces" I'd be all set. LOL!

I'm off to battle vacation traffic, but it is all worth it because I'll get to see some friends and family this long weekend. :) Do you have any fun plans this weekend?  Will you get to have a long weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty and I am so glad I am not the only one to 'lose' posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!