Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Donut Days!


Okay so as addicted as I am to making the sugar skull stamps, I'm equally addicted to making these donut cards!  That's probably a good thing.  They are all birthday cards and I have a TON of guy birthdays in the next few weeks.

These cards are another creation using Amuse stamps and inspiration from an Amuse class.  The card from the class was a really pretty CAS card.  I had these wicked old Amuse card bases that made the look a teensy bit more masculine, well as masculine as polka dots and sprinkles can get.  LOL!

The donuts were all colored with Copics and the sprinkles were colored with Tombows (so they wouldn't bleed through the cardfront).  When I colored the yellow frosting version, I realized I could make the image it look like a fried egg too!  Now I've just got to find 5 minutes to step away from the sugar skulls and donuts to play with fried eggs. :-P

Hope your Wednesday finds you some time to play!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I knew it had been a while since I've visited, but not months!!! Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up on all of your wonderful cards soon!
    I am loving the donut cards and how cool would a fried egg card be?! Now I'm off to check out those gorgeous sugar skulls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!