Monday, October 13, 2014

A new kit


I'm getting ready for a couple craft fairs on my calendar.  Last February my valentine kits were a huge success, so I put together a Hanukkah kit.  I meant to have a Rosh Hashanah kit, but time got away from me.. Always next year right? :)

I've got a couple Christmas and a Halloween kit in the hopper.  Hopefully those will be more concrete by weeks end.  In the meantime, we are headed back to Obedience Class tonight.  I think Cida thinks it is for us, not him. LOL!  We're all sure to sleep well tonight regardless.  Class is at 8pm and lasts an hour, and it takes 15-20 minutes to get there.  Our household is in bed by 9 and up between 5:15 & 6:15.  Tomorrow morning is going to be "ruff"!

Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful kit idea and the papers are so pretty! I'm so glad to hear that Cida has enrolled you in an obedience class! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!