Saturday, September 6, 2014

Wedding Dresses


Here are a few more engagement & wedding congrats cards I made.  Believe it or not, I had this stamp in the "sell at a yard sale" pile!  Luckily I remembered I had it last May when I was asked to create a few new cards. 

Love how easy it is to make this kind of card custom to the brides colors, and still make it light & fun.  The card bases are from LF, colored with copies, the ribbon is from my goodie grab in London, "Mr. & Mrs." is Amuse, "for you" is Avery Elle, and the necklace is Liquid Pearls (remember when we used that stuff on EVERYTHING!).

Oh, I just thought of how cute this would be as a Sweet 16 or Quinceanera cards!  Pardon me whilst I toddle off to create!  LOL!!


Have a marvelous day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Simple, yet so pretty! I love the colors in the papers! I think I still have some liquid pearls around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!