Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lighthouse Treasury Fun

This great gal compiled a group of lighthouse goodies on an Etsy treasury- and she included my lighthouse card kit! I thought I would share the whole list with all of you. I'm in a "Maine State of Mind" (despite being from NY originally- Billy Joel please forgive me. LOL) because we are going to open our little Maine cottage this Friday.

It is such a pretty treasury, I thought I would share the items I "favorited".

 This is a really cool necklace on the treasury from the shop Celebrate Today.  I think it is super cute.

 This is a darling print from Pixel Art Prints.  I'm totally crushing on the dimension she was able to give that lighthouse and I, of course, love the banner!
This is a cool art piece from Sugar Bean Island.  This gal has such cool stuff and she just opened her shop a few days ago.  I'm so glad she did- I may have to be one of her first customers!!!

I enjoyed the title of this treasury too.  It's titled "Mom's Favorites" which seems appropriate since both my mom and my mother-in-law have had a long love for Maine, it's beaches, and it's lovely lighthouse scenery. :)

Please hop over and look at all the other pretty listings in this treasury!

2 comments:

  1. my word...these are beautiful!!! I hope the opening went very very well :D
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lighthouse cards are beautiful! So many wonderful nautical treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!