Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter


Happy Easter greetings everyone!  I thought I would share the cards that I finished and actually made it into the mail for delivery to family this Easter. 

Still working through the many bunny dies I cut a couple weeks back. :)  I particularly like the green bunny.  It took me what seemed like forever to use him on a card.  I kept playing around trying to get him to work and he kept rejecting my ideas until he hopped here. ;P  The bunnies in boxes was inspired by Jessica's card here.  Thanks for the inspiration Jessica!!!

Years ago, I was in a stamp club where we made cards to share with each other.  One of the gals made us cards with this stamp and I still have the card.  I love to use it as part of my Easter décor.  Last year things were a little crazy and I never got all my decorations up.  I had completely forgotten about this stamp until I pulled out my decorations.  It was another of the many "must haves" that are collecting dust. LOL!  Well, I still had my Copics out from another project.  I took it as a sign to get to business. :)

These are the last two cards that went out for delivery.  I'm crushing on cutting white felt bunnies.  Love the texture they have brought to some of my more recent cards.  The hyacinth is a wicked old stamp that I dusted off and brought out of retirement. :). The yellow ribbon is my first attempt at coloring seam binding.  You can't tell from my sketchy pics here, but it does have some nice dark & lights so I'm pretty excited to try some more versions. :)

So as I type this I am once again being lazy.  I don't have any of the details of the stamps, Copics, Spicas, or papers used in these cards in front of me.  If you are curious, don't hesitate to ask- for you, I will get up, find out, and let you know. :-D

Happy Easter Peeps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Moriah,

    I hope you had a joyous and blessed Easter. Your cards for the occasion are just wonderful! I love those little bunnies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic! I am really in love with those pattern paper bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!