Monday, April 7, 2014

Bouquets for Grannies


I had an order for some Mother's Day cards that included some cards perfect for gram.  These were made before the sun was shining outside so the yellows were totally inspired by my need for golden rays. :)

These color combos are my favorite.  They both are a breath of spring air don't ya think?  I had enough supplies to make two of each and have loaded the extras in my Etsy Shoppe.

Before you know it, I'll be making this bouquet in reds and oranges for fall. LOL!  I know, I know I'm rushing things 😉

So what is you favorite color combo, or combos?  Do you have a Pinterest board of colors? I do, but then again I have a bazillion boards on Pinterest.  *hee-hee*

Have a colorful day!

I'm sharing these bouquets here:
Chocolate, coffee, & cards: Yipes stripes challenge
A Creative Romance: Spring Flowers
Pile it on: Feminine
A Song in Your He{ART}: Everything Grows


 

5 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful! I love how they are the same design and same image, but a totally different look with the colors and papers! Thank you for joining us at Pile It On!
    sharla~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card thank you for joining the challenge at a song in your heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful cards! I love the designs, so pretty! thank you so much for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love both color combos and the spring feel. Thanks for playing along at A Song in Your He{ART}.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I really like the cheerful colors on the flowers!!
    I have an inspiration board that has lots of color ideas (honestly, I have a lot of everything boards on Pinterest!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!